Upgrade to Web-Stat Premium
What do I get if I upgrade from the free version?
By default the Web-Stat app is entirely free, but if you upgrade to the premium version ($4.16/month) you will get additional features. why is premium not free?
- 1,000 lines detailed log (instead of 100)
- 100,000 page views per months limit (instead of 50,000)
- Time on site
- Time on individual pages
- Page views and click-paths analysis
- Bounce rates and visits depths
- Track conversions
- 100 counter styles instead of 4
- No branding on counters
- monitor your site's uptime and get alerts if anything goes wrong
You can easily upgrade your account. It costs $4.16/month and the upgrade can be canceled at any time through your Wix dashboard. Here is how to do it:
1. Log into the Wix editor for your web site, click on the Web-Stat app, then on the crown icon (upgrade)
2. Or log into your Wix dashboard, click on 'Apps' then 'Web-Stat' then in the Stats Panel click on the crown icon
3. If you get this screen click on 'Upgrade Now'
4. Click on 'Select'
5. Select the plan you wish to use then click on 'Next'
Follow the rest of the instructions online. Remember that a subscription can be canceled at any time from your Wix Dashboard.
Note that all payments are handled by Wix. We do not get access to your payment information.
As soon as your account is upgraded the premium functions and stats will become enabled (it may take a few minutes for the Wix servers to synchronize with ours).
Do you need to change Web-Stat's appearance on your page? Or the way visitors are counted? From the Wix web site editor, click on the Web-Stat app, then on 'App Settings' and make your changes.
More configuration options are available from inside your stats (conversions tracking, stats by email, exclude your own visits, etc.). Click on the icon in the stats top menu bar to access.