Upgrade to Web-Stat Premium
What do I get if I upgrade from the free version?
By default the Web-Stat app is entirely free, but if you upgrade to the premium version ($4.95/month) you will get additional features. why is premium not free?
- Follow your visitors inside your site and watch them navigate from page to page in real time.
- Find out who leaves right away (bounce rate), who stays, and for how long.
- Measure total time on site and time spent on each page.
- Track conversions and find out who sends you the traffic that matters the most.
- Access the Referrer Tracker report to see who sends traffic to your site and the evolution of these referrals on a weekly basis.
- Exclude your own visits from the stats.
- Cookieless monitoring available from the Settings Panel.
- Keep 1,000 lines of visitors details history (instead of 100).
- Get unlimited streaming: simply start the live visitors details report, set the sound on and work on anything else: Web-Stat will continue updating in the background and sound an alert whenever you have a new visit.
- Receive your stats reports up to once a day.
- Set up Uptime Monitoring in the Settings Panel to find out how long your site takes to load and to get email and text alerts if you ever have downtime.
- Receive alerts by text and email for new visits and or new conversions.
- Use the Web-Stat Panel on your site to show the number of connected visitors in real time.
You can easily upgrade your account. It costs $4.95/month and the upgrade can be canceled at any time through your Wix dashboard. Here is how to do it:
1. Log into the Wix editor for your web site, click on the Web-Stat app, then on the crown icon (upgrade)
2. Or log into your Wix dashboard, click on 'Apps' then 'Web-Stat' then in the Stats Panel click on the crown icon
3. If you get this screen click on 'Upgrade Now'
4. Click on 'Select'
5. Select the plan you wish to use then click on 'Next'
Follow the rest of the instructions online. Remember that a subscription can be canceled at any time from your Wix Dashboard.
Note that all payments are handled by Wix. We do not get access to your payment information.
As soon as your account is upgraded the premium functions and stats will become enabled (it may take a few minutes for the Wix servers to synchronize with ours).
Do you need to change Web-Stat's appearance on your page? Or the way visitors are counted? From the Wix web site editor, click on the Web-Stat app, then on 'App Settings' and make your changes.
More configuration options are available from inside your stats (conversions tracking, stats by email, exclude your own visits, etc.). Click on the icon in the stats top menu bar to access.