Web-Stat for Wix
How do I configure my account?
The Web-Stat app's appearance and options can be easily adjusted so that the app looks just right on your site and does exactly what you want it to do.
1. Log into the Wix editor for your web site, click on the Web-Stat app, then on 'Settings'
2. Choose the appearance of the app. For instance, make it invisible. Then choose your design and settings.
3. Don't forget to click on 'More Settings' to:
- Exclude your own visits
- Receive alerts and stats by email
- Track conversions
- Setup downtime monitoring and alerts
- And more...
4. Web-Stat is ready to go: save your changes, publish your site and start monitoring your visitors in real time.
Do you need to change Web-Stat's appearance on your page? or the way visitors are counted? From the Wix web site editor, click on the Web-Stat app, then on 'App Settings' and make your changes.
More configuration options are available from inside your stats (conversions tracking, stats by email, exclude your own visits, etc.). Click on the icon in the stats top menu bar to access.