How do I install the map on my Wix site?
Show off your traffic on beautiful maps!
The Live Visitors Map can be added on a Wix site in just a minute:
1. Log into your Wix site editor and click on the 'App Market' button on the left side
2. Enter 'Live Visitors Map' in the search box and click on the app
3. Click on 'Add', then confirm.
5. The map is now installed. Move it to wherever you want it on your page, then click on 'Settings'.
Note: the map does not show any visitors yet (your own visits from inside the Wix editor are not counted).
6. Click on 'Settings' again, then set your default zoom level, and the default map center with the latitude and longitude sliders. Choose whether or not you want to show the legend.
Note: you need to use the sliders to set the map center while in the editor. Once published (or in preview mode) you will be able to zoom and pan the map normally.
7. Now that you have set your default view, click on 'Design' and choose the style of map you wish to display:
Note: it is better to set the default view first, then choose the map styles, as the maps can look different at specific zoom levels.
8. Save and publish your site. The map will now start recording your visitors.
9. You are done. Enjoy!